easter

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fast Weekend

Wow. I can't believe its Monday afternoon already! I had a really fast weekend, but I don't feel like I did a whole lot. Adrianne and Chris were unexpectedly in town so we got to see the kids! They are so sweet and funny and cute. I just love them. Seeing them reignited my baby desire. I feel like I am going back and forth between should we or shouldn't we since Brian got sick. Overall, I know I want to start trying again as soon as we can, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have a little anxiety over the situation either way. But that is for another post!

On Saturday, Mom and I went shopping for some clothes for my new job. We found some great deals and laughed a lot which is what I needed. On Sunday, church was really powerful. It was our monthly testimony weekend and people are invited to come up and share gospel truths that have touched their lives.

The overall tone of the meeting is usually really uplifting, but for some reason, this particular meeting left me feeling kind of sad. There are a lot of people going through a lot of hard things. In spite of it all, it was good to hear how faith is sustaining these individuals. I don't know where I would be without mine.


I found this picture on another blog and it made me laugh.


Love, Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...thank you Stacia! You are right attitude is EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete