easter

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introduction

I started this blog about six months after I was married. The title came from the thought I had that all the fairy tales we girls read as we grow up always end with "happily ever after," but that's it. We don't get to see what actually happens after that. Marriage doesn't come with a user guide and I was originally planning to blog about all of the unexpected things I was learning as a new bride.

The first year and a half of marriage has been tumultuous to say the very least. We have moved six times, Brian has been working third shift so we don't see much of each other.  He had kidney stones in the fall. After trying to get pregnant for a year, I miscarried in October last year, and now brain surgery. I honestly thought things couldn't be any more stressful in 2012, but I won't tempt fate again.

Anyway, from now on I think I will use this blog to update everyone on Brian's status. I am forgetting who I have told what to, and Brian has so many friends I haven't even met yet since he grew up all over the place. I hope this will be a good way to reach everyone.

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Glad you tracked me down! I know people say this and I know it might not feel this way but you are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete