easter

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Break



Wow, a whole month has gone by since my last post. I meant to be better about it, but between school, normal stress, and the holidays, I feel like I really need a break. As for an update on the Brian front (its still funny to me that Brian and brain are such similar words, I didn't notice it as much until I started typing them in the same sentence all the time) he is doing great health-wise. We have another MRI in January, but the last one was clean as could be, except for the big hole where the tumor used to be. That is a sight. I will try to get a disc of the MRI so maybe I can post some pictures.

Lots of people like to post their sonogram pictures on facebook. Not wanting to be left out, I will just start posting pictures of Brian's brain. There is a lot more intersting stuff in his head than in my uterus, which is empty by the way! No babies for us yet. (haha)

Anyway, I've been feeling inexplicably low again lately and I really feel like I just need a little break. I am going to try to post little updates about our goings-on this holiday season on the Facebook page, we are planning a trip out east to be with Brian's family for Christmas that we are looking forward to very much.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas season and be so thankful for your blessings. Go easy on each other. Life is hard.

Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment